Monday, July 13, 2009

Part-time, part safe

I got an offer for a part time job today at the natural beauty company The Body Shop, which is good news because I am running into dire straights for money. I will still need to find another job because working 20 or so hours a week will not be enough to pay my bills longterm, but I have to be grateful for finding something because now I will not be homeless.

On top of that, Angela and I are going to go stuff our faces with a certain secret dinner food at a bug and fruit themed restaurant tonight, so I really cannot complain today. Potterfest continues tonight at my apartment at 9 (the fourth film), and then a group is going to see the sixth one tomorrow night at midnight, woooo!!!

On today's agenda: vacuuming? (maybe later....), reading for awhile, postponing thinking about grad school and narrowing my choices.

Today's theme: Chin up buttercup, I insist.

No comments:

Post a Comment